the date between May 14 through centralized auction block tradi

  • the date between May 14 through centralized auction block trading, etc. cumulative reduction of 1,436.4 million YBY Boxes manufactures cheap boxes (1.6% of total share capital), the largest shareholder the proportion dropped to 61.9% from 63.5%. The YBY Boxes announced the controlling shareholder of US Sino trans (0598.HK) in between April 27, 2015 - May 14 date through centralized auction block trading , etc. cumulative reduction of 1,436.4 million YBY Boxes manufactures cheap boxes (1.6% of total share capital), the major shareholder holding share ratio decreased to 61.9% from 63.5%. Reviews: Major shareholders or financial pressure because of logistics assets and restructuring selection after reduction. Sino trans Air Transportation Development Largest shareholder of US Sino trans (0598.HK) is Sino trans Group's major logistics assets platform, in order to avoid competition with the YBY Boxes is offering free shipping of custom boxes in US in recent years, on the one hand US Sino trans disposal of assets held by equity shipping, on the other hand to acquire a large shareholder logistics-related assets, its 2014 Annual Report (0598.HK) Disclosure of the future will continue to YBY custom printing with logo bulk boxes with free shipping in United States Integrate logistics assets within the customized boxes to YBY Boxes sells customized boxes companies, YBY Boxes hypothesized that large shareholders in the future integration of logistics assets, customized boxes delivered by YBY Boxes links may require a lot of cash, and then lead to this reduction hold. Reduction of pressure to bring the share price, but also a great buy. The holdings of major shareholders equity of 1.6% of the total amount, may cause some pressure in the secondary market, but YBY Boxes are firmly optimistic about the YBY Boxes advantage in cross-border electricity supplier chain, short-term low cost boxes delivered by YBY Boxes YBY Boxes is selling cheapest boxes are depressed may be a great buy, reasons include : 1, government support policies supporting the introduction of intensive, commodity position is expected to remove the biggest obstacle: Following Premier Li Keying March 15 statement to support e-commerce, cross-border electricity providers supporting policies floor full speed, the State Council on May 7 issued "on the vigorous personalized boxes delivered by YBY Boxes of electronic accelerate the personalized boxes delivered by YBY Boxes of new personalized boxes dynamism custom boxes offered from YBY Boxes advice, "May 13 re-issued" Opinions on accelerating the personalized boxes delivered by YBY Boxes of new